[GEMPAK #NVD-552590]: ensemble plotting

Thanks.  The alias and file template is correct, but I am getting an error with
GFUNC    = ENS_PROB(gt(prec,2)) which I think is due to the missing PREC grid
in ens_2010120505_03.gem

in GDINFO, _01.gem and _02.gem have grids PREC and CREF, but _03.gem only has
CREF.  so the error I see is:

 [DE 4]  Number of MEMBERS = 3
 [DG -7]  Input grid GT(PREC,2) cannot be found.
 [DE -9]  Ensemble diagnostic cannot be computed.
 [DG -70]  Ensemble field cannot be computed.
 [GDPLOT 2]  The requested scalar/vector cannot be computed.

I believe that all would be okay if _03.gem had PREC available.  However, the
fact that you are still seeing "Grid file or template does not exist" suggests
to me that the routines handling ensemble grids in 5.10 are outdated and you
need to upgrade.

6.8 is the latest stable version, but you will need to build from source on OS
X until I can put out a Mac binary/dmg package.

-Michael

Ticket ID: NVD-552590
Department: Support GEMPAK