[GEMPAK #WZD-275174]: grid size limitations

Hi Don,

That's odd behavior but I'm going to guess that the reason LLMXGD = 2000000
didn't work is somewhere in the code is a check that LLMXGD does not exceed
another parameter, and   LLMXGD = 1000000 is low enough to be allowed.  Just a
guess, I'll need more time to investigate this.

Thanks for reporting back.

Michael

Ticket ID: WZD-275174
Department: Support GEMPAK