[GEMPAK #HOT-516855]: There are too many times in file

Hi Adam,

I've prepared steps here for the edits and rebuild of sf programs:

Change *both* LLMXTM and LLTMCX to 25000 (or whatever value > 2000 that you
want) in *both* NAWIPS/gempak/include/gemprm.h and
NAWIPS/gempak/include/GEMPRM.PRM

cd $GEMPAK/source/programs/sf/
rm -rf $OS_LIB/sf*.a
make all;make install

then return to your working directory and try SFLIST again.

-Michael

Ticket ID: HOT-516855
Department: Support GEMPAK