[GEMPAK #CDH-409468]: Gempak synoptic and metar decoder input formats

Each of these command line flags are optional.

From the man page at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/gempak/manual/decoders_index?dcmetr , if
you wish to use these options, they are specified on the command line in a way
similar to that of the -c yymmdd/hhnn, for example:

dcmetr -c YYMMDD/HHNN -b 12 -s stns.tbl -p parm.lst output_file < input_file

This would set the "current time" to YYMMDD/HHNN, set the "number of hours to
decoder prior to 'current' time" to 12, set the station table to a file
"stns.tbl" and the parameter packing list to a file "parm.lst".

-Michael

> Thanks for you help. This did work. However, could you still let me know
> where the 'parameter packing table', 'station table', etc. are specified?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Steve

Ticket ID: CDH-409468
Department: Support GEMPAK