[GEMPAK #JZH-369433]: Decoders not working in fedora 17

Kevin,

Your script is attempting to download a page that doesn't exist on motherlode,
so you're getting back the source from the following link, as an example.
view-source:http://motherlode.ucar.edu/decoded/gempak/storm/warn/2013063123_warn.gem

So the file doesn't exist.  There's nothing we can do to make the file exist if
there are no data decoded to the file.  You must come up with an appropriate
workaround or a way to check that the file exists before allowing your script
to download it.

Ticket ID: JZH-369433
Department: Support GEMPAK