[GEMPAK #CDH-409468]: Gempak synoptic and metar decoder input formats

Hi Steve,

For data from May 23, the command should include the "current time" flag -c
YYMMDD/HHNN

so instead of

dclsfc 13052321.out < 13052321.wmo

try

dclsfc -c  130524/0000 13052321.out < 13052321.wmo

The goal here is to make sure the -c and -b flags match up for the time the
data are from.  From the man page:

        -c curtim       Set the "current" time
        -b nhours       Number of hours to decode prior to "current" time

-Michael

Ticket ID: CDH-409468
Department: Support GEMPAK