[GEMPAK #KFD-709221]: GEMPAK Help Needed!

Thanks Reuben,

I don't see anything obvious in the log that tells me what is going wrong.  I
hesitated before to suggest you upgrade to the latest GEMPAK 6.8.0 because I'm
not sure how easy that is on these machines.  If you can, I would suggest a
clean build of 6.8.0 as there have been a lot of configuration and build
changes since 5.11.4, and of course there have been a LOT of code updates.

I may forward this to our previous GEMPAK developer who has more experience
building with the pgi compilers.  For now, my next step would be to completely
turn off all optimization and attempt the build again (a full build with "make
distclean").

Lastly, if you have any logs or text output of the endian errors, please send
them my way.

Michael

> Attached is an output of the compilation I have.
>
> Thank you,
> Reuben
>
> On Friday, April 26, 2013 04:29:11 pm Kevin W. Thomas wrote:
> > >Forgot to mention, please send along any compilation logs you have,
> > >thanks!
> > >
> > >-Michael
> > >
> > >Ticket Details
> > >===================
> > >Ticket ID: KFD-709221
> > >Department: Support GEMPAK
> >
> > Reuben...
> >
> > Can you do this?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> >     == kwthomas ==
>
> --
> Reuben D. Budiardja
> Scientific Computing Group
> National Institute for Computational Sciences (NICS)
> The University of Tennessee

Ticket ID: KFD-709221
Department: Support GEMPAK