[GEMPAK #JZH-369433]: Decoders not working in fedora 17

So we have NO compilation errors in the build, only these runtime errors on
decoders?  Can you confirm there are no compilation errors?

The XWINCDIR and MOTIFINC directories are okay to be pointed to /usr/X11R6/...
- there's something else wrong here.

Maybe we are back at square one here.  What does "ldd $OS_BIN/dcwarn" return?

-Michael

> Hi Michael,
>

> Well....I must not be doing something right.  I followed your instructions
> and the decoders still aren't working.  I copied the
> Makeinc_linux64_gfortran_fedora file to makeinc_linux64_gfortran; I changed
> the MOTIFINC and XWINCDIR to /usr/include to reflect the directory
> structure on my system and then ran the make program on it.  The line FOPT
> = -fno-whole-file ...etc is included. So there must be something else I am
> missing.
>
> I tried to even go back to Fedora 16 just to see if it would work but I had
> so many problems doing that just to get F16 installed...but when I finally
> did the same problem existed.  So I went back to F18 and hoped I could get
> a different outcome....but its still there.
>
> I'm listening if you have any other suggestions.  :-)
>
> Kevin

Ticket ID: JZH-369433
Department: Support GEMPAK