[GEMPAK #LJK-885829]: Dead link

Ben,

Here is the response I got from COMET:

"There is a disconnect in that "ems_post.pl", which was formerly called
wrf_post.pl many years ago, must be
run within the WRF EMS. It's not a stand-alone routine.

I'm working on a new EMS release that should be available by the end of next
week so everything will change.

Ben is welcome to register and request the WRF EMS but I would wait a couple of
weeks."

-Michael

> Thank you for the update Michael.  If you do find where this script is
> located, I would really appreciate it.
>
> Ben
>

> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ben,
> >
> > I contacted COMET about this.  They moved their wrf user guide from HTML
> > to PDF so I don't know where the wrf post processing script is.  I should
> > know soon.
> >
> > Michael
> > Unidata
> >

> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I was on this page:
> > >
> > > http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/DataFlow/gempak_decoder_model.html
> > >
> > > I need a way to convert my WRF output files to GRIB and tried to utilize
> > > the link wrf_post.pl
> > > script<
> > http://strc.comet.ucar.edu/wrfems/usersguide/userguide_chapter8.htm>but
> > > it led me to a "404" page error.  I'd really like to use this script
> > > so
> > > if you know where it is located now I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
> > >
> > > Ben Albright
> > >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: LJK-885829
> > Department: Support GEMPAK