[GEMPAK #JZH-369433]: Decoders not working in fedora 17

Hi Kevin,

I just recently built it on fedora 16 and only had to fix a small open motif
detail.  I thought the problem may exist in both fc16 and fc17 but it seems I
am wrong.

What version of gcc do you have "gcc -v" or "gfortran -v"?

Michael

> HI.
>
> I've been having issues getting certain decoders to run.  i recently
> upgraded to F17 and thats when the problem started. I saw this thread
> regarding this very issue ....
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg06110.html
>
> ....howeverI never saw if there was a solution or workaround to the
> problem. If there is please let me know.  Thanks.
>
> Kevin Polston

Ticket ID: JZH-369433
Department: Support GEMPAK