[GEMPAK #HMQ-416440]: Plotting CONUS rainfall data from the River Forecast Center with only that lat/lon points

And I think what we will end up doing is creating a station table for the
lat/lon points so that the SF programs can read it, and then objective analysis
on the point data if you wish to have a grid to display.  Let me know what
format the data are in and how far along you've got on this and I'll help.

Michael

> If the data are available in a GEMPAK sf point or gd grid file then GEMPAK
> will display data based on the geographic area and projection information you
> input into programs like gdcntr, gdplot2 and sfmap.
>
> What is the format of your data?
>
> Michael
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a way to plot CONUS data of any variable (in my case rainfall
> > data) when you only have the latitude and longitude points for that value?
> >
> > Arthur Eiserloh
> > Grad. Student at San Jose State University

Ticket ID: HMQ-416440
Department: Support GEMPAK