[GEMPAK #PZD-209697]: Fortran runtime error: DC decoders in Fedora 17

Hi Dan,

FC16 and 17 have had problems like this in the past due to changed in glibc, I
think.  I don't have an fc17 machine right now but can put one on a virtual
machine and go through the install myself to try to fix the problem.

Can you send me the decoder log(s) with the runtime errors?

-Michael

> Support,
>
> I downloaded and compiled 6.8.0 last week  on my Fedora 17 machine without
> any problems. Unfortunately I am still having problems running the DC
> decoders to decode hrcn/wstm/warn/wtch data.  I was also having this
> problem with version 6.7.0 and 6.6.0.  Was wondering if there is anything I
> can do to get it working again. I believe there may have been a trouble
> ticket assigned at some point in the past for reference: KCO-192976.
>
> Thanks!
> Dan Leins

Ticket ID: PZD-209697
Department: Support GEMPAK