[GEMPAK #SRJ-938159]: trouble using gdpvsf

Hi Dan,

I fear than GDPVSF has not been maintained in quite some time, and it having
problems due to changes in the some grid routines made around release 6.0.  I
am looking at it now and hopefully can get you a working version to test, and
include in the next Unidata release.

Thanks for sending the grid file for me to try.

Michael

Ticket ID: SRJ-938159
Department: Support GEMPAK