[GEMPAK #XWX-606291]: Bad grids?

Hi Patrick,

I'm not seeing anything like the picture you put up, though I am seeing some
strange grid features when loading in NMAP2 but nothing that looks too bad.
I'm seeing the same number of grids in this morning's decoded files as in the
last few days, so I don't think it's a problem with the data files or decoders.

If you could select a grid file which you think is missing data, and run GDINFO
as such

 GDFILE   = <fill path name of grid file>
 LSTALL   = YES
 OUTPUT   = T
 GDATTIM  = last
 GLEVEL   = all
 GVCORD   = all
 GFUNC    = all

and copy back how many grid files are counted

(example):

GRID ANALYSIS BLOCK:
      UNKNOWN ANALYSIS TYPE

 Number of grids in file: 18933

 Maximum number of grids in file:  24000

-Michael

> Hello.
>
> I seem to be receiving a host of bad grids.  Whether in GEMPAK, GARP, or
> NMAP2, I am getting missing grids, and ones that look like this:
>
> http://weather.missouri.edu/rti/700-00Z.gif
>
> across all model runs, grid functions, etc
>
> I am running GEMPAK 5.10.2 (a bit old), and feeding from
>
> stokes.metr.ou.edu (?),
> weather3.admin.niu.edu, and
> zephir.eas.slu.edu
>
> Any help is appreciated...
>
> Thanks,
> Pat
> Dr. Patrick S. Market
> Associate Professor of Synoptic Meteorology
> Dept. of Soil, Env. & Atmospheric Sciences
> University of Missouri
> 302 ABNR, Columbia, MO  65211
> Voice:  573-882-1496  /  Fax:  573-884-5070

Ticket ID: XWX-606291
Department: Support GEMPAK