[GEMPAK #XTP-335873]: creating a symbolic link for NAWIPS

Hi Joshua,

I guess I can't understand what's happening here without you including the
error message you're seeing.  When you say "open the home folder" do you mean
with some file manager or volume browser, or within a terminal window?

Michael

> When ever I use the command to create the symbolic link, it creates
> the link, but then when I open up the home folder and get into the
> GEMPAK folder, the file claims that the NAWIPS file is broken because
> GEMPAK6.6.0 does not exist. Clearly, I have the GEMPAK6.6.0 folder,
> but I can't seem to do anything else before doing this.

Ticket ID: XTP-335873
Department: Support GEMPAK