[GEMPAK #PNT-311363]: gempak6.6 install help (fatal errors)

my .cshrc file contains the following:

source /home/gempak/NAWIPS/Gemenviron

were I running bash, my .bash_profile or .profile file would contain:

.  /home/gempak/NAWIPS/Gemenviron.profile

so that all environmental variables would be set and useable by the shell upon
login.

if the output of "env" does not contain GEMPAK definitions, then you're not
correctly sourcing this file.

Michael

Ticket ID: PNT-311363
Department: Support GEMPAK