[GEMPAK #HTT-869970]: decoders for Mac OS 10.7?

I see the sprintf call is still in the stacktrace, which is confusing because
there should be no sprintf call in "lcc_num", the edited routine from
decode_g2gnum.c

Also the content of make.out are simply "make: Nothing to be done for `all'."

It doesn't look like the rebuild worked.

If you would like to access your machine to address the problem, please email
me directly at address@hidden with the required login information.  It's best
not to reply back to the support-gempak account with that info.

Michael

> Michael,
> OK I tried again and this time dcgrib2's binary is dated today. It's still
> crashing. Here's the make.out and the log.
> -sj

Ticket ID: HTT-869970
Department: Support GEMPAK