[GEMPAK #JEZ-537099]: gdplot2 exiting unexpectedly

If something in your script is creating the definition in gemglb.nts which
makes it exit rather than prompt, then remove the file with the script is a
good idea.  I would say you should determine if the script will run manually,
and if possible, from a cron, without this occurring again.

Michael

> It appears that the gemgblt.nts file was $RESONDYES, however after I had
> removed the file things worked just fine. Would a reasonable way to deal with
> this be to just add a line in my script to remove the gemgblt.nts file before
> I run gdplot2?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Darren R. Clabo