[GEMPAK #NFN-393134]: NMAP2

The XmScale error you mention indicates that a call to a motif function isn't
passing the correct parameter, though the reason for this isn't clear.

What operating system and architecture (32 or 64 bit) are you using?  In the
past, some users have reported complications with open motif 2.3.3, and have
dropped back to 2.3.1-1 to solve the problem, so you may want to give that a
try:

http://motifzone.net/files/public_downloads/openmotif/2.3/2.3.1/openmotif-2.3.1-1.tar.gz

Two things will help me diagnose the problem.  The first is the build log for
open motif:

in the open motif source directory, after "./configure" type "make all >&
motif.log". this will create a log file of the make process for open motif.
attach that file back to me in your next message and I'll see if there are any
build errors.

The second thing to help me is the make log from GEMPAK.  similar to the above,
after open motif is built and installed, in the GEMPAK6.4.0 directory, type
"make all >& gempak.log", and attach that file back to me as well.

Michael

> Thanks, i fix the error, now just show to me this.
>
> Warning:
> Name: scale
> Class: XmScale
> The specified scale value is less than the minimum scale value.
>

> what about it is?

Ticket ID: NFN-393134
Department: Support GEMPAK