[GEMPAK #KWK-343754]: GOES-15 imagery (WEST-CONUS)

Hi Luis,

The satellite image routines in GEMPAK 5.11.1 do not handle GOES 14, 15 or 16.
The best thing would be to upgrade to GEMPAK 6.4.0, though if that present
challenges, I could walk you through rebuilding only the gemlib.a library and
GEMPAK programs, but it's much easier simply to install the latest package.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: KWK-343754