[GEMPAK #KWK-343754]: GOES-15 imagery (WEST-CONUS)

Hi Luis,

Your pqact entry is fine but your ldmd.conf request for GOES products (line 102
of ldmd.conf) is defined to *only* request GOES-11 and GOES-13. You'll need to
change the GOES-11 request line to GOES-15, or open it up further for the
entire NIMAGE stream with

request NIMAGE ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> Dear Unidata representative,
>
> after the change from the GOES-11 from GOES-15 satellites, I am
> missing the high-resolution (1-km and 4-km imagery) that arrived with
> GOES-11. Not sure if I need to add a new entry to my ldmd.conf or
> pqact.gempak_decoders, which are attached to this message. Could you,
> please, let me know?
>
> I looked to recent support archives from LDM and GEMPAK. However, I did
> not find any archive related to an issue like the described above. This
> is why I decided to contact you.
>
> In my local data structure, until December 6, these data
> arrived to data/gempak/images/sat/WEST-CONUS/1km/VIS and
> data/gempak/images/sat/WEST-CONUS/4km/IR. The other GOES-15 products
> (VIS, IR and WV at 4km) are arriving well since 1500 UTC 6 December.
>
> Thanks,
> Luis M Farfan
> CICESE, unidad La Paz
> La Paz Baja California Sur,  Mexico.