[GEMPAK #RSH-812867]: GEMPAK information in Portuguese

Hi Maria,

We do not have any overview or documentation in Portuguese, but google
translate tends to do a good job translating pages, though the technical terms
won't be picked up, I hope that it makes enough sense to you that you can begin.

GEMPAK Overview:
http://bit.ly/vaNA0t

GEMPAK Installation:
http://bit.ly/smgarB

As you can see, the translate tool attempts to change the code blocks (in
blue), so it would be best if you referenced the original document in English

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/doc/install.html

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> Hello,
>
> I'm start work at INPE in Brazil. I have to learn about GEMPAK. Maybe
> you have some arquive in protuguese to send to me?  Talking about what
> is GEMPAK and everything.
>
> Thanks so much...
>
> Maria Luiza

Ticket ID: RSH-812867