[GEMPAK #MTX-580447]: gempak can not get data from ldm by decoders

Jiang,

Do you see any error message when you run 'ldmadmin start' relating the
pqact.gempak_decoders file?  Can you explain in more detail what you mean by
"pqact.gempak_decoders didn't work"?

Michael

> Hi CS,
>
> I have a simple question. I can not get data by using gempak decoders.
> I installed ldm and gempak on the same machine. I use
> /home/gempak/NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh to produce five
> pqack.gempak_* files, then I copy them to /home/ldm/etc.
>

> Those pqact.gempak_* files with FILE work,  but pqact.gempak_decoders
> didn't work.
>
> in my ldmd.conf:
> exec    "pqact -f WMO etc/pqact.gempak_nwx"
> exec    "pqact -f MCIDAS|NIMAGE etc/pqact.gempak_images"
> exec    "pqact -f NNEXRAD|WSI|FNEXRAD|EXP etc/pqact.gempak_nexrad"
> exec    "pqact -f ANY-NNEXRAD-CRAFT-NIMAGE etc/pqact.gempak_decoders"
> exec    "pqact -f CRAFT etc/pqact.gempak_craft"
>
> Thank you in dance,
>

> Jiang
>

> --
> Jiang Zhu, Ph.D.
> Geophysical Information Network of Alaska
> University of Alaska Fairbanks
> Phone: 907-474-5689, EMAIL: address@hidden

Ticket ID: MTX-580447
Department: Support GEMPAK