[GEMPAK #GTQ-122592]: GDVINT - [VI -8] WARNING ___ NOT INTERPOLATED

Hi Andrea,

This one is a struggle to figure out.  Still looking into it but can't find any
obvious reason why we're seeing "Too few levels to interpolate this parameter"
errors.  Most of the HR01 fields have valid values at all pressure levels.

-Michael

> I just wanted to follow up with a problem I was having with GDVINT.  I
> have included the description of the original problem below.  Please let
> me know if there has been any headway made, I am stumped.
>
> Thanks again for the help,
> Andrea

Ticket ID: GTQ-122592
Department: Support GEMPAK