[GEMPAK #TED-560332]: snprof

Gustavo,

What are the permissions of the files in /data/ldm/gempak/upperair/ ?

Are you noticing any hung processes or message queues ?

check 'ps -ax | grep gplt' and kill any defunct processes.

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this problem which suggests there's still an issue
on your end either with directory and file permissions, hung processes
(resulting in the maximum # of files open at one time), or the files are being
written to and momentarily locked while you're trying to read from them as well.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: TED-560332
Department: Support GEMPAK