[GEMPAK #ORZ-184019]: using states of Argentina map in GEMPAK

Gustavo,

123-123.exe wasn't sourcing Gemenviron so was failing to locate the sfmap
executable.  I added a line at the top of the script to source Gemenviron so
keep an eye on products and you should see them updating now.  Be sure to check
the rest of your scripts running via cron, they need to source Gemenviron as
cron jobs don't have an environment to inherit from a user shell.

Michael
Unidata

Ticket ID: ORZ-184019
Department: Support GEMPAK