[GEMPAK #ORZ-184019]: using states of Argentina map in GEMPAK

Hi Gustavo,

I was able to produce plots with argentina state boundaries both by command
line and through cron using the script you provided, so my guess would be
another script run previously via cron which defines $MAPFIL is interfering,
though I'm not sure how given the information I have.

In your cron entry be sure to send output to a log file to check for any
errors.   If nothing jumps out at you and the problem persists, would you allow
me to access your machine remotely to try to diagnose the problem?  If so we
can exchange login information privately (outside of this support request
conversation which becomes indexed on our website).

Michael
Unidata

> Hi Michale,
>
> Thank you for your mail….
>
> I testing some scripts. It seems to work very well
> when running by command line, but
> I don’t know why it doesn’t work when running by the crontab
> itself...
>
> See, for instance -done by command line-:
> http://www.unidata.at.fcen.uba.ar/sup/Margobs20110414_15.gif
>
> Is there any suggestion you can give me? I attach that script –it's a
> ascii file-.
>
> By the way, the scrips that don’t use Argentina’s states boundaries
> work well.
> See:
> http://www.unidata.at.fcen.uba.ar/sup/met_ar.htm
>
> I would appreciate any help you can sent to me.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gustavo

Ticket ID: ORZ-184019
Department: Support GEMPAK