[GEMPAK #RMH-206118]: redbook -> vgf -> grid

Derek,

So far I've been unable to find a fix for you.  I'm playing around with
redbook-to-vgf on my end and will pass along what I find about why GRPHGRD is
filling grids entirely with missing (-9999) values.

Michael
Unidata

> Sorry Michael, forgot to attach files referenced in my previous email.
> Here they are.
>
> Derek

Ticket ID: RMH-206118
Department: Support GEMPAK