[GEMPAK #PGK-898839]: dcgrib2 issues on Cent OS 5.5 and GEMPAK 6.2.0

Yes!  Definitely!  I was scratching my head about this one.  But you did
mention the same setup works on your Solaris machines?  You may simply be
getting lucky with something about Solaris I/O (this is all a presumption and a
wild guess) that allows multiple processes to write to the same file without
corrupting it.

-MJ

> Well, sorry for being so thick headed.  I see what you mean now..WRITING to
> the same file..  So if I have two dcgrib2 going, decoding two different
> forecast hours, but writing to the same output file there could be issues?
> Is that right?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Ticket ID: PGK-898839