[McIDAS #WUE-272422]: GOES 12 or 13

Hi Gustavo,

re: GEMPAK map of the states of Argentina
> thank you... I uncompressed it .. all right...
> I could test it .. using "gpmap" yet I found some
> difficulty to run with our scripts. For example
>
> /home/ldm/gpitt/arg_super.exe
>
> Here it runs  "sfmap" in order to plot metars
> but I don't realize how to add the new map.
>
> Have I used both "sfmap" plus "gpmap" at the same time?
>
> I you can help me I would appreciate since
> I 'm trying without any hit. Maybe you have a template
> or something like that...

The following should be the information you need:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/maps.html

An example of using $MAPFIL is included at the end of GPMAP / 3.1.4 section.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/3.1_mapping.html#3.1.4

Please let us know if this helps...

Ticket ID: WUE-272422
Department: Support McIDAS