[GEMPAK #BTP-578600]: gpwarn?

Derek,

Short story: zonebnds.tbl and zonebnds.tbl.info are missing from
$GEMTBL/bounds/ and have been missing for some time.  I'm surprised it hasn't
been brought to my attention before.

I may need to recreate the boundary table from NWS shape files.  I'll update
you when I know more, most likely tomorrow.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata Support

> Not sure if this is where to submit a question, any help or direction
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> For the life of me i cant get get gpwarn to work...  No matter what i do
> i continue to get 'segmentation fault' errors.

> Latlon:              0
> Clear:               YES
> Enter <cr> to accept parameters or type EXIT: searching filnam
> $TEXT_WARN/WSW/2011010520.WSW
>

> bulletin WWUS44 KMRX 052029
>
> zones TNZ018-041-043-045-047-072-074-087-060800-
> ./show_warnings.sh: line 27:  3209 Segmentation fault      gpwarn  <<EOF
>
> GAREA    = uslcc
> PROJ     = lcc
> SATFIL   =
> RADFIL   =
> LATLON   = 0
>
> .
> .
> .
>
> Its seeing the bulitens which are arriving through our LDM, yet i continue to
> get errors.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Ticket ID: BTP-578600
Department: Support GEMPAK