[GEMPAK #DDT-253366]: GDVINT

Victor,

You uncovered a bug in the build procedure for 5.11.4 - gdvint was missing from
$GEMPAK/source/programs/gd/Makefile (I've attached an updated version for you).

A quick fix is to cd to $GEMPAK/source/programs/gd/gdvint/ and issue the
commands "make all" and then "make install"

Thanks for sending this is, I'll update the source shortly.

Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: Victor Gensini
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.11.4
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I am getting the following error while trying to run
> GDVINT in a c-shell script. I believe the probelm is an easy fix (Gemenviron
> profile?) but I cannot seem to find the problem. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> [GDVINT -3]  Fatal error initializing GEMPLT.

Ticket ID: DDT-253366
Department: Support GEMPAK