[GEMPAK #PJX-483471]: Gempak 5.11.4 doesn't build netCDF during compile

Hi Christopher,

The newCDF library problem you're describing seems to appear on some systems.

I've made a patch available that I believe will solve this problem, and I'd
like you to download and install it.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/mjames/gempak/gempak_netcdf_upd_201007.tar.gz

save and uncompress the tarball in $NAWIPS
cd to $NAWIPS/extlibs/netCDF/
"make clean"
rm $OS_LIB/libnetcdf.*
"make all"

Hopefully this should complete without any problems. Please let me know either
way.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata User Support

> Hi,
> My compilation makes it through but it appears that programs that need
> netCDF fail to build.  In the make.out file I see this:

Ticket ID: PJX-483471
Department: Support GEMPAK