[GEMPAK #MST-595956]: Switching FNEXRAD products to new format

Interesting.  Thanks for the note.  I had success with smaller grid area and
number of grid points, but can reproduce the segfault with the same input as
you.  There are a few of the 6.1 updates needed for the im libraries which I'll
add and then send out to you once again.

Thanks for your patience.

Michael

> I am getting a core dump.  It appears to me that the decoder is trying
> to use zlib decompression, but the new nexrad products use bzip2
> compression.

Ticket ID: MST-595956
Department: Support GEMPAK