[GEMPAK #DWW-382445]: GEMPAK compiling/installation issues.

Hi Phillip,

In the make.out file that you attached, I do not see any errors pertaining to
netCDF like those in the links you mentioned.

What I do see is an error about missing X11/libXt libraries:

/usr/include/Xm/Xm.h:73:27: error: X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory
/usr/include/Xm/Xm.h:74:23: error: X11/Shell.h: No such file or directory

You're seeing this because the libxt-dev package is either not installed or the
package can't be found on your system.

Michael James
Unidata

> Hello,
>
> I having some problems installing GEMPAK on my laptop.  From the large
> make.out file, I appear to run into similar problems run into these
> people.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05791.html
> and
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05791.html
>
> From my System_Specs file, I have OpenMotif, libXp, X11 and their
> respective development libraries installed on a gfortran compiler in a
> 64-bit Fedora 13 OS.  I tried to autoreconf and libtoolize in the
> netCDF/v3.6.2 and JasPer/jasper directories without any success.  I
> think the paths may need to be configured in the
> Makeinc.linux64_gfortran file.
>
> Any insight that you can provide would be useful.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Phillip Marzette

Ticket ID: DWW-382445
Department: Support GEMPAK