[GEMPAK #YZI-806704]: Regarding error in Gempak Installation

I'm curious if you know why your OS is determined to be linux64-bit?

From your make.out file:

        Creating /home/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.4/os/linux64/lib
        Creating /home/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.4/os/linux64/include

$NAWIPS/Gemenviron should determine your system to be AIX.

Additionally, there are no compilation errors in the attached make.out1 file,
only harmless errors reporting during the "make clean" process.

Michael James
Unidata

> Dear sir ,
> We are getting Error message during the gempak 5.11.4 installation
> , platform is Aix 5.3 ,hardware -IBM power 6 ,please find the attached error
> message of make and install output file .
>
> Please kelp to resolve this .
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards -
>
> Azimul Hasnain Zaidi
> HCL Infosystems Ltd.
> Noida
> India
> PH - 09560422884
>

> Full Name: hcl ncmr
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.11.4
> Operating System: AIX 5.3
> Hardware: IBM POWER 6
> Description of problem: Dear sir ,
> We are getting Error message during the gempak 5.11.4 installation ,please
> find the attached error message of make and install output file .
> Please kelp to resolve this .

Ticket ID: YZI-806704
Department: Support GEMPAK