[GEMPAK #ZCZ-383561]: imgtyp.tbl update: GOES 13

Mike,

I'm stumped on this one.  I can't reproduce it at all on my end and haven't
heard reports from any other users.  Unfortunately GEMPAK 5.9.4 is simply too
old for me to provide any kind of significant support; my typical suggestion is
to build 5.11.4 from source as there are a number of code changes, bug fixes
and updates for new products that older versions will have problems with.

Michael