[GEMPAK #SHX-205350]: hello sir or mam

Steve,

Unfortunately there is no port of GEMPAK for windows, but Unidata does provide
two other data visualization software packages that you may install on windows:

McIDAS: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/

IDV: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/

-Michael

> Hello sir is there a pakage that will install on windows i would love gempak
> but if it dosent install on windows can u refer me to a program that does?

Ticket ID: SHX-205350
Department: Support GEMPAK