[GEMPAK #SHX-205350]: hello sir or mam

Hello Steve,

The GEMPAK software package can be downloaded from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/index.jsp

and requires registration with our website (only basic information, and no cost
to you).

GEMPAK is intended for unix or linux systems, and will not install or run on
windows systems. If you have successfully downloaded the package and are
installing on a linux or unix system, please refer to the GEMPAK installation
instructions at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK/Install_GEMPAK.html

where you will find help about uncompressing the gempak_upc5.11.4.tar.gz file
and about installing and configuring the software.

If you have any specific questions that are not addressed in the above link,
please feel free to contact us at address@hidden

Best,

Michael James
Unidata

> im trying to instal gempack but its telling me that i need something else
> like online to open the file im confused can u help. and also could u
> tell me what program i need to open it with. or if there is a web site
> i can just goto to down load directly. thanks

Ticket ID: SHX-205350
Department: Support GEMPAK