[GEMPAK #DPN-938735]: no data written by dc* progs

Hi Eric,

We are scratching our heads over here...

Can you try (or have your sysadmin try):

- change the ownership of /d2/ldmData to 'ldm' (it is currently
  you)

- change the SELINUX setup to be disabled (/etc/selinux/conf)
  This has to be done by 'root', and the machine will need to
  be rebooted for the change to take effect

More as we think of things to try (but try the above first pleease).

Ticket ID: DPN-938735
Department: Support GEMPAK