[GEMPAK #WZM-382925]: software question

Using GDINFO to view the contents of the file:

 GDFILE   = n0706_21.gem
 LSTALL   = YES
 OUTPUT   = T
 GDATTIM  = all
 GLEVEL   = all
 GVCORD   = all
 GFUNC    = all

you'll see that the vertical coordinate is PRES.  GDINFO is an invaluable tool
for knowing what grids area available for other programs to process.

-mj

Ticket ID: WZM-382925
Department: Support GEMPAK