[GEMPAK #IDV-393662]: DCGRIB error codes?

Hi Neil,

Sorry we don't have these error codes easily found.  They are listed in the
comment block of decode_grib1.c and decode_grib.c (for some reason not included
in decode_grib2.c)

* Error Codes                                                           *
*                               -51     failed to read grib tables      *
*                               -52     grdnav.tbl error                *
*                               -53     file template not available     *
*                               -55     number of gridpoints too large  *

Hope this is what you're looking for.  If not let me know what I can do.

-Michael

> I can find the 'DC' error code numbers reported in log files for the
> dcgrib2 decoder -- They're in $GEMERR/dc.err.
>
> But where can I find the 'DCGRIB' and 'DECODE_GRIB2' code numbers?
>
> -Neil
> ---
> Neil Smith         address@hidden
> Comp. Sys. Mngr., Atmospheric Sciences