[GEMPAK #CLD-540795]: Isentropic surface problem

Hi Jana-

> I am trying to create a plot of an isentropic surface and I'm having some
> issues!  All I want to do is plot isobars on the 300K pressure surface, and
> then indicate locations where pressure advection by the total wind is <0.
> This should be easy, but I keep getting this error:
> [DG -7] Input grid PRES ^061129/1200F000 @300%THTA cannot be found.
> [GDPLOT 1] The requested scalar/vector cannot be computed.

Your file has to have the values on THTA coordinates.  It does not compute them
on the fly.  If your file does contain fields on THTA coordinates, you'll have
to run GDVINT on the file first.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: CLD-540795
Department: Support GEMPAK