[GEMPAK #FJM-951371]: "Sort of" installed...but many problems

* Any core files produced when it segfaults?  If not try enabling core dumps -
they are disabled by default under Darwin/Mac OS X. To re-enable core dumps, a
privileged user must edit /etc/hostconfig to contain the line:

  COREDUMPS=-YES-

* If you're able to do this and a core file is produced, upload it to

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/upload?group=a2650747-0ab4-4317-80f1-a8feacc14423

  and I'll take a look at the problem.

* You do not need to edit the /bin/sh entry in Makeinc.common

* In your make.out file I'm seeing the error "g77: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.a: No
such file or directory" which means either the path to find libXpm is incorrect
(check with "locate libXpm") or you will need to install libXpm and
libXpm-devel for your system.

Ticket ID: FJM-951371
Department: Support GEMPAK