[GEMPAK #JIS-635047]: Gempak 5.11.4 build errors

Eric,

I've read about some previous trouble with Debian systems, though I'm not 100%
on what is causing the error here with gfortran and ld on your system.  Have
you tried removing the --hash-style=both flag? (leave it as LDFLAGS = -Wl?
Unfortunately I don't have a similar system on my end to try to find a solution
so I'm left trying to diagnose this one through your comments and what I can
dig up about binutils/ld problems with gcc.

Consequently, what version of gfortran are you using?

Michael

Ticket ID: JIS-635047
Department: Support GEMPAK