[GEMPAK #KNS-858857]: Graphic windows errors

If your goal is to display or process data with GEMPAK, then you will want to
install the LDM.  The GEMPAK installation includes realtime data decoders which
work with the LDM to decode data into GEMPAK format as it arrives over the LDM.
 You'll want to refer to the LDM web pages for the installation of LDM.
Examples of LDM pqact.cont pattern/action entries for the various types of data
for the GEMPAK decoders can be found in the tutorial as well as in the Examples
section of the GEMPAK pages.

Some useful links:

GEMPAK Installation Instructions:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.11/Install_GEMPAK5.11.html

Configuring the GEMPAK decoders with the LDM:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK/configuration.html

Installing, Configuring, and Activating the LDM
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.7.0/basics/index.html#installation

GEMPAK Tutorial: Decoding Data
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/decoders2.html

Ticket ID: KNS-858857