[GEMPAK #PXI-851132]: Formatting SN data for SNEDIT/SNPROF

Marica,

Just noticed something - we're over-thinking this!

You're going to need to specify the absolute path without the home directory
tilde - it won't work in GEMPAK.

Change

~/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.1/gempak/data/GEM_609071959.txt

/home/username/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.1/gempak/data/GEM_609071959.txt

Michael

Ticket ID: PXI-851132
Department: Support GEMPAK