[GEMPAK #ZEK-133623]: problem with dcacft

Samuel,

What I would suggest right now is to build 5.11.4 from source.  The benefit is
not only a build specific to your system, but this may also eliminate any
possibly problems caused by new updates with some of the decoders.

Michael

> GEMPAK 5.11.1
>
> Not sure how long problem has existed, been getting core dumps all day.
>
> ldmd.log:
> Apr 28 15:57:19 shu pqact[29128] NOTE: child 9156 terminated by signal 11
> (decoders/dcacft-eGEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.1/gempak/tables-ddata/gempak/logs/dcacft.logdata/gempak/acft/YYYYMMDDHH_acf.gem)

Ticket ID: ZEK-133623
Department: Support GEMPAK