[Support #DJU-294352]: Re: Fw: dcmsfc decoder errors

Hi Ernest,

Is dcmsfc generating any core files? If so, what information can be gathered by
using a debugger? (run "gdb decoders/dmsfc core.XXXX" where "decoders/dmsfc" is
the path to dmsfc and "XXXX" is the appropriate core file number)

What GEMPAK version are you using, what system architecture (uname -a) and what
c and fortran compilers are you using?

Also what does your pqact.conf entry for dmsfc look like?

Thanks,

Michael James

> Hi,
>
> Our ldm is producing frequent errors related to the dcmsfc decoder operation.
> I am including both the decoder and ldm log files.  I also would appreciate
> knowing what error GB 1 and GB -1 indicate.  The machine is relatively new
> and I am not sure how low it has been throwing these errors.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ernie

Ticket ID: DJU-294352
Department: Support GEMPAK