[GEMPAK #BZB-679967]: dcgrib2 only converting 00Z grids

Hi Bob,

Apparently this ticket didn't make it through with the attached files.

We do have available an upload feature for RAMADDA that you can use to send the
files:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/Top/IDV+Resources/Uploads?entryid=e850985a-8a2c-44e3-8a05-e547cfb963a1

Throw the files up there and I'll take a look and try to get you an answer.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata User Support

> Full Name: Bob Dattore
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I am using dcgrib2 to convert GRIB grids to GEMPAK
> format.  It appears that only grids with PDS byte 16 (pds.hour) = 0 are being
> converted.  I have attached the GRIB data file, the output from dcgrib2 and
> the dcgrib2 log file.  Thanks for any assistance.

Ticket ID: BZB-679967
Department: Support GEMPAK